Nov 10, 2014

Another blog on fitness and weight loss

So here it is...yet another blog of someone losing weight...what's new? Scores of people are doing it every day...how is this going to be any different?

Honestly, I am not sure if this blog would be any different from the ones that are already out there or the ones that are being conceived right now. But I do hope that combination of circumstances, that I had to manage during my journey to being fit, would strike a chord with at least one person and motivate him/her to start on his/her own path towards fitness.

In last 2 decades from being unfit and overweight (at best) to morbidly obese and trying numerous diets & workouts, I have been through a roller-coaster of health challenges. Through this blog I intend to share my experience of last 2 decades where I fought hard to become mentally and physically fit and how I view fitness today as against when I started on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment